- Tennis Courts: All four courts are reserved for organized play, except on tournament days. Any other time, members and their guests can walk up and play on a first come, first served basis.
- Skill Level 1: Monday/ Wednesday/ Friday – Men and Ladies (2.5-3.0 level players) are together on the same courts. No advance sign up required. Simply show up and play. On most days, one or more of the four tennis courts will be unused, making it available for walk up play.
- Skill Level 2: Tuesday/ Thursday/ Saturday – Men and Ladies (3.5-4.0 level players) are on separate courts, two per group. During peak months, time slots will be staggered to facilitate four courts per group. Players are asked to please use one of the SignUpGenius links above.
- SignUpGenius: This process helps ensure that members are weighted higher than guests for the limited number of slots that we have available. PTPC’s SignUpGenius requires that a member’s email address has been entered. Please contact the organizer if you’re unable to sign up.
- Guests: Members should sign up their guests for Level 2 play using SignUpGenius.
- Visitors: We sometimes allow limited participation by unsponsored visitors (daily guest fee of $10 applies). A request can be submitted within a 48-hour window of the desired date. Approval depends on on availability.
- Contact Us: You can reach out to a coordinator via email by clicking on any of the names listed above.
- Court Shoes: Proper shoes are required (no running shoes, sandals, crocs, etc.).
- NTRP Rating: For info, check USTA National Tennis Rating.
2023 Tournament Dates
Pentwater vs. Ludington Match – Saturday, July 8 (9:00AM)
Mixed Doubles Round Robin – Saturday, July 22 (9:00AM)
Club Memorial Round Robin – Saturday, August 5 (9:00AM)
- Season Finale Play & Potluck Dinner Social – Sunday, August 27 (5:00 PM)
- Ball Feed and Drills Clinics: A sign up process is used to organize volunteer led clinics that will occur during the peak of summer season. Each a clinic is planned, a SignUpGenius invitation will be sent to tennis players matching that level. It is a great opportunity for them to work on strokes, and develop consistency in their tennis games.
- Mobile Cart and Balls: A mobile tennis ball cart and ball hoppers are kept in the storeroom. Tennis players are asked to deposit their used balls into the ball cart, making them available for all members to use for practice purposes.
- Ball Machine: The PTPC ball machine for tennis is kept in the storeroom; it is available for members to use upon request. Please contact: John DiPangrazio.