Pickleball Training Machine
One of our members graciously donated a “Pickleball Tutor” machine to the Club, and any member of the club is welcome to use it for skills improvement purposes. The machine is a bit complicated, so introductory training is a recommended prerequisite. Please contact Ron Gooding to make arrangements at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pickleball TUTOR Spin can shoot all the shots for practice against including dinks, lobs, drives, and groundstrokes, yet is lightweight and portable. This batter powered machine also offers both right spin and left spin, giving you the ability to practice your returns against the most challenging serves.
PICKLEBALL TUTOR FEATURES
- Shoot any type of shot including: Serves, Ground strokes, Dinks, Lobs, Drives.
- Ball Speed – Up to 60 MPH (SPIN) / 65 MPH (PLUS).
- Ball Feed – From every one second (for quick-reaction volleys) to every 6 seconds.
- Holds 125 pickleballs.
- Start-up time delay allows time to get to the other side of the net before balls begin shooting.
- Rechargeable Battery – Built-in battery provides up to four hours of playing time per charge.
- Smart Battery Charger – Fully charges the battery overnight and shuts off automatically to prevent over-charging.
- Random Oscillator – For hitting on the run.
- Pickleball Tutor Spin control panel with all Optional Features – click on images to enlarge
- Sidespin – adjustable from no spin to a left or right sidespin of several feet.
- Lightweight – less than 30 pounds.
- Fold-out Towing Handle – tows like a piece of luggage on built-in caster wheels.