Become a Member
The What, Why and How to a Pentwater Tennis Club Membership
Why Become a Member?
There is a reason why we have been around since 1973! We love our our members! We offer a great tennis experience in the friendliest club in town! Being a member of the Pentwater Tennis Club means you not only gain full access to everything our club has to offer, but fun-times with fun-loving people!
What We Offer
- Open Tennis
- Weekly competitive tennis gathering open to members and their guests.
- America’s #1 growing sport is available multiple-times a week! For more info check out The Michigan Pickleball Association Facebook Page and The USA Pickleball Association (USAPA) website.
- Multiple competitive tennis and pickleball tournaments every year including the Pentwater-Ludington tournament where we compete for the coveted “Broken Toe Trophy” and bragging rights with our cross-town rival.
- Guest Privileges
- Members can bring guests up to 10-times per season for only $10 per day giving friends and family access to tennis and pickleball for a full day.
- Five (5) All-Weather tennis and four (4) Pickleball courts, a shelter house with kitchen and restrooms are available for members and their guests throughout the season of play.
A great place to play tennis & pickle ball and make new friends!!!
How To Become A Member?
To apply for a PTC Membership fill out the attached application and e-mail email@example.com or mail it to Pentwater Tennis Club P.O Box 403 Pentwater, MI, 49449.