- Pickleball Courts: All six courts are reserved during organized play, except on tournament days. Any other time, members and their guests can walk up and play on a first come, first served basis. The courts tend to be lightly used during the afternoons.
- Skill Level: All levels are encouraged to attend, with the option of playing in their own skill level, or mixing it up with other skill levels. Players are encouraged to make reasonable efforts to include others by mixing partners and opponents.
- SignUpGenius: In order to manage availability of (24) pickleball slots during organized play, our members are asked to register in advance using SignUpGenius. This process helps ensure that members are weighted higher than guests for the limited number of slots that we have available. PTPC’s SignUpGenius requires that a member’s email address has been entered. Please contact the organizer if you’re unable to sign up.
- Guests: We ask that members check SignUpGenius before bringing guests to organized play, and refrain in cases where they see slots have already been filled by other members. During the peak season months of July & August, participation at organized play tends to be substantial, and afternoons are the best time to bring guests.
- Paddle Stacking: When all (6) pickleball courts are in use with players waiting, paddle box stacking will be used to determine the next group in the rotation. Players should limit play to a single game to 11, win by 2, then exit to rejoin paddle box rotation.
- Contact Us: You can reach out to the coordinator via email by clicking on the name listed above.
- Court Shoes: Proper shoes are required (no running shoes, sandals, crocs, etc.).
- Skills Rating: Check USAPA Skills Rating.
- Men’s Rotating Partners Doubles RR:
> Tuesday, June 13, 2023 (6:00 – 9:00 PM)
- Women’s Rotating Partners Doubles RR:
> Thursday, June 15, 2023 (6:00 – 9:00 PM)
- Men’s (3.5+) Doubles RR:
> Tuesday, July 11, 2023 (6:00 – 9:00 PM)
- Women’s (3.5+) Doubles RR:
> Thursday, July 13, 2023 (6:00 – 9:00 PM)
- Men’s (2.0-3.0) Doubles RR:
> Tuesday, July 18, 2023 (6:00 – 9:00 PM)
- Women’s (2.0-3.0) Doubles RR:
> Thursday, July 20, 2023 (6:00 – 9:00 PM)
- Ladder League / Potluck Appetizer Social:
> Tuesday, July 25, 2023 (6:00 – 9:00 PM)
- Age Group Bracket Tourney Day 1:
> Tuesday, August 8, 2023 (5:00 – 9:00 PM)
- Age Group Bracket Tourney Day 2:
> Thursday, August 10, 2023 (5:00 – 9:00 PM)
- Season Finale: Play & Potluck Dinner Social:
> Sunday, August 27, 2023 (5:00 – 8:30 PM)
- Adult’s Intro to Pickleball Clinic (Volunteer Led)
2023 dates/ time TBD. Click Here To Download Adult Clinic Flyer
Free to members & non-members. Must wear proper court shoes.
Contact: Ron Gooding at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Independent Professional Clinic Options
Instructed by Jim Logan, Pickleball Professional and Coach. To register contact: email@example.com
“Drills & Thrills Clinic“ on four consecutive Wednesdays (2023 dates/ time TBD)
> Intermediate: 11:00 AM-12:30 PM, $45 Member/ $65 Non-member
> Advanced: 1:00–2:30 PM, $45 Member/ $65 Non-member
“Beginner’s Clinic“ on four consecutive Fridays (2023 dates/ time TBD)
> Beginner’s: 11:00 AM–12:30 PM, $45 Member/ $65 Non-member
* For individual sessions, the “Class Fee” for each week is $15 for members/ $20 for non-members.
- Independent Professional Private Lesson Options for 2022
Instructed by Jim Logan, Pickleball Professional and Coach. To register contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Friday afternoon sessions. Private Lessons for 1-4 people.
Cost per Member/ Non-member
> 1 person – $65 per hour/ $80
> 2 people – $35 per hour, per person/ $50
> 3 people – $25 per hour, per person/ $40
> 4 people – $20 per hour, per person/ $35
For individual attention, private or small group sessions is the way to go. What do you wish to work on and improve? Together we’ll design a plan for you to improve your game during the lesson and beyond.
- TUTOR Spin Pickleball Machine
A member has graciously donated a “Pickleball Tutor” machine to the Club. Any member can now have easy access to the machine for skills improvement purposes. The machine is a bit complicated, so introductory training is a prerequisite for use. It’s located in our club’s storage room. Please contact Ron Gooding to make arrangements: email@example.com.